ERSA and the Local Organising Committee in Bratislava would like to warmly invite you to attend the 52nd edition of the Congress.
The Congress will provide delegates with numerous in-depth presentations in a wide-range of regional science topic areas.
The Congress will create opportunities to share research approaches and results, explore new directions and debate topics with experts from across the globe. Surely a promising programme with a good mixture of interesting ingredients which will instill enriching exchanges and new steps forward for ALL.
We look forward to meeting in Bratislava!
ERSA and the Local Organising Committee
Valuable Knowledge and exchanges for ALL
- Besides the announced high-level speakers' line-up including: Ann Markusen, James P. LeSage, Johannes Bröcker and Peter Nijkamp.
- Many well-known researchers and Young scientists from various disciplines of regional science will come together and make presentations based on the Congress General themes and Special Sessions' topics.
- Added-value will also be brought along by the participation of ESPON, the Urban Economic Association, AESOP and the International Federation for Housing and Planning.
- More debate also with 2 interesting Roundtables; "Evolutionary Economic Geography" led by Ron Boschma and "Regional & Urban Development in an Aging Europe" led by the European Investment Bank (EIB)
- For the first time, the congress will present a Policy Day on Urban Futures 2050. This promising interactive event will be animated by renowned scholars from all over the world. A unique event for both academics and practitioners willing to contribute and exchange on the new urban world issues.
Grasping more on new research topics
- During the Congress, ERSA will highlight a research initiative process which will be explored with the Smart Specialisation theme. Understanding the importance of this topic, ERSA wants to facilitate the networking between different actors to strengthen a dedicated European Network. Certainly, Bratislava is the moment to join efforts and move forward efficiently. Join ERSA new intiative, be part of it! Other original initiatives can also be discussed with ERSA representatives in Bratislava. Feel free to contact us accordingly.
How to register
Two easy ways to register:
- 1. You have made a submission and/or have an access key already.Go to the Congress Participant Area and enter your personal Access Key. Click on the "Register" button of the upper toolbar to have access to the Registration Form. If you do not remember your Access Key or have lost it, click on "Forgot Access Key".
- 2. You don't have an access key yet. Click HERE to register!
Not yet a member?
- RSAI/ERSA membership has a value. Become a member before making your registration and benefit from a members'rate.
More details of RSAI Personal Membership click HERE
To get extensive information on the benefits of membership, please feel free to contact RSAI email@example.com, one of the 18 ERSA Sections or the ERSA office firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss the deadline for the preferential fees: 21st of May 2012!
How to prepare your stay
- 2012 Exhibition and Promotional Opportunities The Bratislava platform will also be the place for publishers, institutions, associations wanting to promote their services and products on a international academics' platform. Don't miss this chance, become an ERSA Partner now. ERSA Download the brochure ERSA 2012 Congress Partners
Or contact email@example.com